To send a fax from Gmail, make sure you have already registered to FAX.PLUS (sign up now!)and you are using the same email address associated with your FAX.PLUS account, and then:
- Open your Gmail account and click on the Compose button
- In the To field, add the recipient’s fax number followed by the @fax.plus (for example [email protected])
- Attach the documents you want to send as a fax from your Gmail
- Use the body of the email to add an optional cover page and the subject of the email as an optional note
- Click on the Send button and wait for the delivery confirmation in your email
See the Google fax article to learn how to send fax online from Google applications.