To send a fax from Gmail, make sure you are using the same email address as associated with your FAX.PLUS account, and then follow these simple steps:
- Open your Gmail account and click on the Compose button
- In the To field, add the recipient’s fax number followed by the @fax.plus (for example [email protected])
- Attach the documents you want to send as a fax from your Gmail
- Use the body of the email to add an optional cover page and the subject of the email as an optional note
- Click on the Send button and wait for the delivery confirmation in your email
If you are new to FAX.PLUS and want to send a fax from Gmail, sign up for free now.