FAX.PLUS is a premium online fax service that allows individuals and corporates to send and receive faxes online through supported devices and platforms, including web browsers, Windows desktops, Mac devices, iPhones and iPad, Android phones and tablets, Gmail, and Outlook.
1. Use the same email address you have registered on FAX.PLUS.
2. Compose an email and enter the recipient’s fax number in the To field*.
3. Attach the documents you wish to fax.
4. Send the email and wait for the delivery status to arrive back in your email.
* Write the destination’s fax number (along with the country and area code) followed by @fax.plus (example: +email@example.com)
1. Download and install the FAX.PLUS app on your phone.
2. Sign in to your account or create a free account.
3. Go to the Send Fax section and enter the recipient’s fax number.
4. Attach your fax document(s) and add an optional cover page.
5. Send your fax and get the status as a push notification.
Your fax number is available in the Faxes section. Make sure that the sender is sending the fax to the current fax number with the country code and area code in the beginning (for example +16692001010)
Your inbound fax documents can be found in the Faxes section, under the Inbox tab, and you will be notified via email and push notification as soon as there is a new incoming fax.
Yes, you can. If you have an internet connection, you can turn your computer into a fax machine and send and receive fax without the need to an actual fax machine or fax modem.
Yes, you can. All you need is a FAX.PLUS account that allows you to send and receive fax from a computer using an internet connection (Wireless connection or ethernet)
Yes, you can. With FAX.PLUS, each paid plan comes with at least one free fax number that enables you to receive fax on your computer or other supported platforms and devices.
Yes, you can. All you need is the FAX.PLUS Web app or Mobile app. You can also use the Email to Fax feature to fax a PDF document via email with ease.
Yes, you can. With FAX.PLUS, other than receiving incoming faxes in your encrypted inbox, you can receive faxes on your email too.
Yes, you will. Your fax number is always ready to receive new incoming faxes, even if you are not connected to the internet.