There are different ways to send fax from outlook 2016 and other versions of this perfect mail client, including Outlook for Office 365, Outlook 2013 on Windows or Mac. Using a fax server, a fax modem, or an online fax service account are the most popular ways to send fax from outlook and the easiest way, without any doubt, is using an online fax service. To use Outlook for sending faxes via an internet fax service, your online fax provider must support the Email to Fax feature.
FAX.PLUS, the leading cloud-based HIPAA compliant fax solution is one of those internet fax providers that allows users to send fax from Outlook. It doesn’t matter what mail server or client you use, you can always send fax from Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, or other related tools.
See also: How to send a fax from Gmail?
How to send fax from outlook 2016?
Do as follows to send fax from Outlook 2016 and other versions on Windows OS or macOS:
- Sing up for free on FAX.PLUS.
- Oen the Outlook software on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure you are using the same email address on both Outlook and FAX.PLUS.
- Hit on the New Email button, and use the To field to insert the recipient’s fax number (You must follow this pattern: [email protected] For example [email protected]).
- Use the Body as a fax cover sheet and attach the documents you wish to fax.
- Click the Send button and your fax message will be immediately sent to the recipient.
Tip: You may send a fax to multiple recipients at once. You just need to add as many fax numbers as you want in the To field, separated by a Comma.
So, as you see with a free online fax account, you managed to send fax from Outlook 2016 software on your Mac or Windows PC.
Go to FAX.PLUS and register for free. in order to be able to send fax from Microsoft Outlook, you just need to make sure to use the same email address already associated with your FAX.PLUS account,