Email to Fax
Send fax right from your email
Send fax from your email
Fax from Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail or any other mail server for free. Simply attach your files and they will be faxed to any machine in seconds.
You don’t have to pay anything to setup email to fax.
This feature can always be disabled from your FAX.PLUS panel for extra security measures.
Delivery Status in Your Email
Get a delivery status of your fax right in your email or via push notification on the FAX.PLUS mobile application.
How Email to Fax works
- Make sure you are sending the email from the email address you have registered on FAX.PLUS, you have enough FAX.PLUS credit to send your fax and you have enabled email to fax feature in your FAX.PLUS profile.
- In the To Field: Write the destination’s fax number (along with the country and area code) followed by @fax.plus (example: [email protected]). If you wish to have multiple destinations simply add them all in the to field the same way you would as if you were sending an email to multiple recipients (separate each by commas for example: [email protected], [email protected]).
- In the Subject Field: What type as the subject will be placed as a note in your archive for that specific fax. You can leave this blank if you wish.
- Attach the files you wish to fax (we support pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, png, jpg, tiff formats) and if you wish to have a cover sheet simply write the context of your cover sheet in the email and it will appear as the first page of your faxes.
- Send email and wait for the delivery status to arrive back in your email.