How to fax to China? Other than using traditional fax machines or fax servers, you can use online fax services to send fax to China and of course other cities and countries all around the world. With the online fax solution, users get to send a fax from email, web browsers, Google Drive or even from mobile phones. And the great news is that you no longer need to worry about the charge of international calling when sending fax to China online.
See also: How to send a fax online?
How to send fax to China from computer?
- Open the FAX.PLUS web app and sign up for a free account (No credit card needed)
- Go to the Send Fax tab and start attaching the document(s) you'd like to fax to China online
- In the TO field, enter the fax recipient's number with the following format: Country Code + Area Code + Fax number. For example, if you are going to send your resume to a company in Beijing, you need to type this number +8610CompanyNumber
- You can also schedule a fax to be sent in the future, specify the number of retries, or send fax to human operated telefax.
- Now, click on the Send button and your document will be sent to China and the given destination. If you are going to send fax to multiple recipients, simply separate the numbers with a comma.
Tip: You can also use the email to fax feature, and send fax to China right from your mailbox. See how to send fax from Gmail.
So, if you need to fax an application to a university in Shanghai, fax your medical documents to a hospital in Guangzhou, or fax your resume to a company in Shenzhen, FAX.PLUS has got you a quick, free, and secure solution. The free account enables you to send up to 10 free pages to China and there is always the option to upgrade your plan or add credit to your account.