Remember the advantages of online fax services? Let me remind you one of the most important benefits of subscribing to an internet fax service plan: You don’t necessarily need to be in a certain city or country to get an online fax service from that region. In other words, if you are going to get an online fax number in Canada, you can be literally anywhere in the world with a PC or mobile connected to the internet and use your Canadian fax number to send and receive faxes.So, no matter your company is located in Canada or you have just set up a virtual office in the country, an online fax number in Canada is the exactly what you need. Using your online fax service in Canada, you can send and receive faxes and have access to all your transmitted faxes in one secure and cloud storage.
How to Get an Online Fax Number in Canada?
- Open FAX.PLUS on your PC or download the iOS or Android app.
- Use your Google account or Facebook account to register and use your phone number to activate your account.
- Go to your FAX.PLUS Profile, hit the Change Plan under the Subscription Info menu and get a paid plan to be able to obtain an online fax number in Canada
- Based on your usage, choose from Basic, Premium and Corporate plans.
- Now it’s time to add a Canadian fax number to your plan. Click the “Select A Country” drop-down menu and choose Canada from the list. Then click the “City” menu and choose your desired city and area code you want to have a fax number from.
- Complete the process and your local Canadian fax number with desired city and area code is ready. Speaking of the desired city in Canada, here are the list of supported cities and area codes in the country:
List of supported cities and area codes to get a valid Canadian fax number from
Now, you have a valid online fax number in Canada and you can easily send faxes to more than 150 countries and receive faxes from anyone. Your number is dedicated to you as long as you keep renewing your subscription.