Have you ever thought of the possibility to send fax from Google Docs? Well, the FAX.PLUS Google Workspace add-on (Google fax) enables users to easily send documents as a fax right from the Google Docs. The process is as simple as preparing your document in Google Docs, adding the recipient’s fax number in the FAX.PLUS add-on, and hitting the Send button. The Google fax feature is completely free to use and you don’t need to pay anything extra other than the regular costs of sending a fax. Please check the FAX.PLUS Rates page to learn more about the costs of sending a fax to different destinations and countries.
If you are new to FAX.PLUS, make sure to register for free and enjoy the free 10-page credit.
So, to send fax from Google Docs using FAX.PLUS follow these steps:
- Download and install the FAX.PLUS add-on from the Google Docs store (Download now)
- Open the document you want to fax in Google Docs
- Click on the Add-on menu and find the FAX.PLUS add-on in the list of installed add-ons
- Click on the “Fax.PLUS – Fax your document”, followed by the “Send Fax” to open the sidebar menu
- If you are not logged in automatically, make sure to sign in with your FAX.PLUS account or sign up for a free account
- Add the recipient’s fax number with this pattern: +16692001010
- Click on the Send button and wait for the delivery report in your mailbox
There is also the option to add a cover page to your fax, set up the scheduled transmission and sending fax to human-operated fax machines, specify the number of retries, and enable/disable the Optimize document for fax feature.
So, to send fax from Google Docs you just need to install the add-on and leave the rest to the FAX.PLUS. Sign up for free and boost your productivity.
Learn more ways to send fax online via different platforms.