Have you ever thought of the possibility to send fax from Google Docs? Well, the FAX.PLUS G Suite add-on enables users to easily send documents as a fax right from the Google Docs. The process is as simple as preparing your document in Google Docs, adding the recipient’s fax number in the FAX.PLUS add-on, and hitting the Send button. The FAX.PLUS G Suite add-on is completely free to use and you don’t need to pay anything extra other than the regular costs of sending fax. Please check the FAX.PLUS Rates page to learn more about the costs of sending fax to different destinations and countries.
If you are new to FAX.PLUS, make sure to register for free and enjoy the free 10-page credit.
So, to send fax from Google Docs using FAX.PLUS follow these steps:
- Download and install the FAX.PLUS add-on from the Google Docs store (Download now)
- Open the document you want to fax in Google Docs
- Click on the Add-on menu and find the FAX.PLUS add-on in the list of installed add-ons
- Click on the “Fax.PLUS – Fax your document”, followed by the “Send Fax” to open the sidebar menu
- If you are not logged in automatically, make sure to sign in with your FAX.PLUS account or sign up for a free account
- Add the recipient’s fax number with this pattern: +16692001010
- Click on the Send button and wait for the delivery report in your mailbox
There is also the option to add a cover page to your fax, set up the scheduled transmission and sending fax to human operated fax machines, specify the number of retries, and enable/disable the Optimize document for fax feature.
So, to send fax from Google Docs you just need to install the add-on and leave the rest to the FAX.PLUS. Sign up for free and boost your productivity.
Learn more ways to send a fax online via different platforms.