By this Service Level Agreement (“SLA”), FAX.PLUS undertakes to provide a 99.9% uptime commitment for Users on the Enterprise Plan. If we fall short of our uptime commitment and your FAX.PLUS Services are affected, we may apply service credit to your FAX.PLUS Account for future use. Service credits are applied subject to the User’s request and will apply toward the balance due at the end of the next billing cycle (either monthly or yearly).
To review current and historical uptime, visit FAX.PLUS Status Page (https://status.fax.plus/).
If we fall short of our 99.9% uptime commitment, we will apply a credit to each affected account equal to 100% of the amount that the User paid, for the month FAX.PLUS failed to meet the uptime commitment (“Service Credit”).
To benefit from a Service Credit for the FAX.PLUS Services, User must submit a written request to us through [email protected], within thirty (30) days from the last day of the calendar month in which User claims FAX.PLUS failed to meet the monthly uptime percentage threshold.
All submissions must include:
I. “SLA Claim” as the subject of the e-mail;
II. the dates and times of unavailable monthly time; and
III. any documentation of the applicable outage.
User must have an active Enterprise Plan, when submitting its request and must have had an active Enterprise Plan during the outage to be eligible to get Service Credits.
How do we calculate Uptime?
Uptime is the percentage of total possible minutes FAX.PLUS was available during a fiscal quarter. Our commitment is to maintain at least 99.9% Uptime:
[(total minutes in quarter – Downtime) / total minutes in quarter] > 99.9%
What is excluded from our Uptime guarantee?
Outages resulting from:
- User’s acts, omissions, or misuse of FAX.PLUS Services, including noncompliance with the FAX.PLUS Terms.
- Failures of your internet connectivity.
- Factors outside our reasonable control, including, without limitation, telecommunications provider-related technical defects, Web access partial or complete issues, force majeure events, and third-party services or technology defaults.
- Your equipment, services, or other technology.
- FAX.PLUS’ scheduled maintenance for which FAX.PLUS will provide at least twenty-four (24) hours prior notice.
- FAX.PLUS’ emergency maintenance (maintenance that is necessary for purposes of maintaining the integrity or operation of FAX.PLUS Services), regardless of the notice provided by FAX.PLUS.
- Any products or features identified as pilot, alpha, beta or similar.
Service Credits are not refunds, cannot be exchanged into a cash amount, are capped at a maximum of 30 (thirty) days of paid service, require you to have paid any outstanding invoices and expire upon termination of your customer contract. Service Credits are the sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by FAX.PLUS to meet its obligations under this SLA.
As our business evolves, we may change our SLA. Users can and are advised to review the most current version of the SLA at any time by periodically visiting this page.
This Service Level Agreement was last updated on August 19, 2020, and is effective immediately.