Aside from all the security features that all our users can benefit from (please visit the security overview page for more information on this), users with Enterprise plan can enable stricter security policies to comply with regulations and standards such as HIPAA.
- Access Logging: Detailed access logs are available both to users and administrators of Enterprise teams. We log every time an account signs in, noting the type of device used and the IP address of the connection.
- Enforce 2FA: Enterprise administrators can enforce 2FA implementation for all users on their FAX.PLUS account.
- Block Users: We make it easy to block a user in the event that they’re no longer part of your organization or in any kind of emergency situations or data breach.
- Email & Notifications Security: Once the Advanced Security Control is enabled, email and Slack notifications will only contain a notification message and will not have the faxed document as an attachment. This method makes sure your faxed documents are stored only in a fully encrypted and secure archive for future reference. Additionally, we will not accept any document in the form of an email to fax out and all faxes should only be transmitted via our secure applications.
- Business Associate Agreement (BAA): We sign BAA with users of our Enterprise plans who need a BAA in order to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)