- Will I be able to receive faxes once my internet is disconnected?
Yes. You will be able to receive faxes 24X7. However, you will need an internet connection to check your email or FAX.PLUS inbox.
- How can I send a fax?
Login to your FAX.PLUS account and go to the Send Fax section. Enter your destination number(s) and attach files or write the text you wish to fax.
>> Check out how to send a fax per platform
- How can I receive faxes?
You just need to subscribe to a paid plan to get a fax number. Once a fax is received, you will be notified by mail (if configured) and your fax will be available in your Inbox when logging in to your FAX.PLUS account.
- Can I fax documents to numbers that have extensions?
Yes. For more information on faxing documents to numbers that have extensions please check out this page.
- Can I fax one document to multiple destinations?
Yes. You can fax one document to up to 500 destinations.
- What is the maximum file size I can upload when sending a fax?
You can add up to 10 different files for your fax transmission, regardless of the number of pages in each file. The maximum filesize for each and all files should not exceed 20 MB.
- What file formats does FAX.PLUS support for uploading when sending a fax?
FAX.PLUS supports Word documents (doc, docx), Excel documents (xls, xlsx), txt, PDF, JPG, and TIFF formats.
- Can I fax pages in sizes bigger or smaller than Letter or A4?
Yes. However, most faxes send and receive faxes in the standard size of A4.
- What happens if the fax machine at the destination I’m sending a fax to is switched off?
You will receive a notification stating failure to send along with the reason of the failure via email. However, you may enable the retry mode in the case of failure. For more info about the Retry feature, please check out this page.
- Can I send faxes via my iPhone, iPad, or Android?
Yes. Download the FAX.PLUS application and proceed. Check here to see how to send a fax from your mobile.
>> Other questions regarding the sending of your faxes? Please contact us!