The Email to Fax feature enables users to send fax at ease right from their email account without needing to login to any application or website.
To send fax from your email, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you are sending the email from the email address you have registered on FAX.PLUS, you have enough FAX.PLUS credit to send your fax and you have enabled email to fax feature in your FAX.PLUS profile.
- In the To Field: Write the destination’s fax number (along with the country and area code) followed by @fax.plus (example: [email protected]). If you wish to have multiple destinations simply add them all in the to field the same way you would as if you were sending an email to multiple recipients (separate each by commas for example: [email protected], [email protected]).
- In the Subject Field: What type as the subject will be placed as a note in your archive for that specific fax. You can leave this blank if you wish.
- Attach the files you wish to fax (we support pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, png, jpg, tiff formats) and if you wish to have a cover sheet simply write the context of your cover sheet in the email and it will appear as the first page of your faxes.
- Send email and wait for the delivery status to arrive back in your email.