If you wish to allow multiple users to be notified of fax reception and fax transmission confirmations via email for one specific fax number, you need to allocate that number to one user in your corporate FAX.PLUS panel and ask that user to follow these steps:
1. Go to the Profile tab
2. Look for the Notification box and click on the Edit button.
3. Click on the Modify button next to the Email to open the Email Notifications settings
4. Select the emails notifications you wish to receive. You can choose to enable or disable the notifications of the:
- Fax received on your fax number
- Fax sending confirmation status (success or failure)
You can choose to forward your email notifications to up to 5 mail addresses. To do so, click on Add Email and enter more email addresses.
5. Click on the Save button to save your modifications.