To define an automatic workflow between FAX.PLUS and other software, you are required to create a Zap on the Zapier website. In the Zap editor, you can select the trigger app, trigger, action app(s), action(s), and apply any optional filters.
To create a Zap, Make sure you have upgraded your FAX.PLUS plan to enterprise, you have created a free Zapier account and then:
- Log in to your Zapier account and click on the Make a Zap button
- Select the application you wish to use as the trigger. If you select the FAX.PLUS application, you may be redirected to the FAX.PLUS website to authorize the access.
- Choose the trigger event that triggers your Zap and customize available items
- Select the application you want to use as the action and connect it to your Zapier account
- Set up the action based on your requirements
- Test the Zap and turn it on