To enable SSO on your FAX.PLUS account via Google and let your members access FAX.PLUS from their Google Workspace dashboard, make sure you are subscribed to the Enterprise plan and have admin access to both FAX.PLUS and Google Workspace, and then:
Add FAX.PLUS App to Google
- In your Google Admin console, Go to Apps and then Web and mobile apps.
- Click Add App and then Add custom SAML app.
- Type “FAXPLUS” as the name of your app and click Continue.
- In the Google Identity Provider details section, keep a copy of:
- SSO URL
- Entity ID
- In the Service Provider Details section, make sure to add the data as below:
- In the Attribute Mapping section, make sure to add the First name and Last name with “firstname” and “lastname” as attributes.
- Click Finish to complete the setup.
Configure SAML 2.0 on FAX.PLUS
Go to the Security section in your Admin Profile.
Scroll down to Advanced.
Click on the Activate Single Sign-On button to open the configuration panel.
Fill in the Entity ID section with the Entity ID provided.
Fill in the Single Sign-On URL section with the ACS URL provided.
Add the provided Certificate in the section X.509 Certificate.
- Leave the “Only Allow SSO Login for Admin User” item unchecked if you wish to still be able to login via your FAX.PLUS username and password (only applies to the admin).
Click on Confirm.