There is a quick way to send fax from your Mozilla Firefox browser by simply installing the FAX.PLUS Firefox extension.
To send fax from Firefox, follow these instructions:
- Install the FAX.PLUS Firefox add-on from Mozilla’s official site (Make sure you are using a Firefox browser)
- Click on the FAX.PLUS icon on the top right side of the browser to open the Web app
- Login with your FAX.PLUS account or sign up for free by using your current email, Google or Facebook account
- Go to the Send Fax section
- Enter the recipient’s fax number and attach the documents to be sent
- Click on the Send button to send your fax from Firefox browser.