To port your Google Voice number to FAX.PLUS, you need to first unlock your number and then request to start the porting process.
1. Unlock your Google Voice number by following these steps:
- Go to the Google Voice unlock page
- Select the Google Voice number you wish to port out to the FAX.PLUS
- Click Unlock my number followed by Continue (To start unlocking your Google Voice number, you need to pay $3 to Google)
2. Once your number is unlocked, please fill out our Porting Request Form.
- When we receive your porting request form we will confirm if your number is portable to our system or not and if it was, we will ask for some additional information and request that you upgrade your FAX.PLUS account to a paid plan (Premium, Business, or Enterprise).
- One of the required documents will be the last invoice for your Google Voice number (we need the invoice to authorize ownership of the number). You can attach a screenshot like the following as your invoice.