To port your local or toll-free GoDaddy fax number to FAX.PLUS:
- Upgrade your FAX.PLUS account to a Premium, Business, or Enterprise Plan with a random number.
- Use the “FAX.PLUS Porting Initiation” form and submit further information including the Letter of Authorization (LOA) and the last invoice for the number(s) you’re trying to port.
- When your documents are received, the porting process will be started and you will be notified of the progress.
- After the process is done and your number is ported successfully, you have access to all the features of FAX.PLUS while keeping your old fax number.
What features do you get if you switch from GoDaddy Fax Thru Email service to FAX.PLUS?
If you are looking for an alternative to GoDaddy Fax thru Email service, other than the option to send fax from your email, you will also have access to a variety of different features including:
- Availability on multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Web, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, and Email
- Centralized admin panel to manage multiple numbers and members under one account
- Integration with productivity tools including G Suite, Slack, and Zapier
- High-volume plans tailored to your requirements
- HIPAA Compliance (Please read FAX.PLUS HIPAA complaint statement to see how you can transmit PHI documents)