If you are on a Business or Enterprise plan and your account admin has already installed the FAX.PLUS Slack app, follow these directions to configure the app and specify what types of notifications you would like to receive in your Slack workspace:
- Go to the Profile section and click on the General tab
- In the Notifications section, click on the Edit button
- Click on the Modify button next to the Slack item to open the Slack Notifications menu (If you are getting the “Please contact your account admin to enable Slack notifications.”, it means your administrator hasn’t installed the Slack fax app yet.)
- In this menu, you can configure the following settings:
- Post To: Specify where (channel/direct) the notifications should go in your Slack workspace.
- Received Fax Notification: Toggle the feature off or on, and specify whether to attach the fax to the notification or not
- Send Fax Notification: Toggle the feature off or on, and specify whether to attach the fax to the notification or not