If you want to make a payment via PayPal, first you need to add your PayPal account to your payment methods and then choose it from the list of available payments to upgrade your plan or add credit to your account.
So, to add PayPal as a payment method to your account, do as follows:
1. Go to your profile and make sure you are in the Plan & Billing tab
2. Under the My Credit settings, click on the View and Modify button next to the Payment Method option
3. If you haven't already added any payment method, go to step 4, otherwise, click on the Add A Payment Method button
4. Go to the PayPal tab and click on the PayPal button
5. Now, you'll be redirected to the PayPal official website and you are asked to enter your PayPal's account information.
6. If the given information is correct, PayPal will be added to your account as a new payment choice
7. From now on, whenever you need to add credit or upgrade your plan, you can easily select PayPal as your payment method.
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of FAX.PLUS on your Android device (Update now!)
2. Open the app and go to the Profile tab
3. Under the Plan & Billing settings, touch to open the My Credit option
4. Tap on the Buy Credit button to open the payment menu
5. If you have not already added any payment method, go to the Step 6, otherwise, select the Add another payment method option
6. From available payment methods, tap on the PayPal button to open the PayPal official website
7. Log in to your PayPal account to automatically add PayPal as a new payment method