FAX.PLUS payments just got much easier thanks to PayPal. You now have the option to choose between making a payment via PayPal or simply add a credit card (using Stripe’s secure payment gateway) to your profile.
PayPal payment is available for both Web and Android versions of FAX.PLUS. Just make sure you download the latest version of our Android application to make use of this new great feature. (Download FAX.PLUS from Play Store).
How to add PayPal as a payment choice to your account?
Do as follows to add PayPal as a payment method to your FAX.PLUS account:
- Click here to go to your FAX.PLUS profile (You need to login)
- Make sure you are in the Plan & Billing tab and under the My Credit settings, find the Payment Method option and click on the View and Modify button next to it
- Go to the PayPal tab in the Payment Method window and to pay with PayPal, click on the PayPal logo
- You’ll be redirected to the PayPal official site to enter your PayPal account information. If the information is correct, PayPal will be added to your account as a new payment method.
- From now on, you get to easily and securely add credit or upgrade your plan using your PayPal account
If you are new to FAX.PLUS, register for free and enjoy sending free fax to more than 150 countries worldwide. Once you reach your 10 free pages limit, simply add your credit card or debit card via PayPal and upgrade your plan to Basic, Premium or Corporate. On such plans, other than the option to send more pages, you can receive fax on your dedicated fax number as well.