With FAX.PLUS extensive integrations, the possibilities are endless. You can integrate faxing functionality with thousands of applications to send and receive faxes from different platforms and applications, and automate workflows between FAX.PLUS and the productivity tools you use every day.
What are FAX.PLUS' available integrations?
- Google integration: Send fax from Google applications
- Microsoft integration: Send fax directly from MS Word
- Slack integration: Get notified of received faxes and the status of sent faxes
- Email integration: Send and receive faxes on your mail client
- Programmable fax API: Integrate faxing into virtually any application
- Zapier integration: Automate workflows
Google integration is available for free to all FAX.PLUS users and enable them to send faxes directly from Google Docs and Google Sheets. There is a small, yet useful, extension for Chrome that delivers a quick shortcut to access your Faxes section from any tab on the browser. You can also utilize the email integration and send faxes right from your Gmail and receive faxes in your inbox as well.
With Microsoft integration, you can fax your documents directly from Microsoft Word or MS Word Online. To make the integration, you need to install the FAX.PLUS add-in from Microsoft AppSource, run the app in the sidebar, and fax your Word documents instantly. The add-in is available to all FAX.PLUS users, and you can install it on both Mac and Windows desktops.
Slack integration allows the users of FAX.PLUS Business and Enterprise plans to receive faxes directly in their workspace and get the status update for their sent faxes. For security reasons, you can choose to receive notifications in Slack and keep the fax encrypted in your Faxes tab.
You can utilize the email to fax feature to instantly send faxes right from your mailbox. Use the same email address as your FAX.PLUS account, write the destination’s fax number in the To field (example: [email protected]), attach the document you wish to fax, and hit the send button. You can also choose to receive new incoming faxes in your email, aside from receiving faxes.
Programmable fax API
FAX.PLUS programmable API is available for the users of the Enterprise plan and enables you to integrate online fax functionalities into virtually any system, software, or application. If available FAX.PLUS integrations do not meet your requirements, you can write your code on any development platform and connect FAX.PLUS to your software the way you want.
Zapier integration is available for free to all the users of the Enterprise plan and to start the integration you need to have a Zapier account along with the account you wish to integrate FAX.PLUS with.
How does Zapier integration help you to automate workflow?
- Automatically upload received fax files in your preferred cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Create the logs of received faxes in Google Sheet or task management tools such as Trello or Asana.
- Generate a new ticket in your customer service software, such as Zendesk, when there is a new incoming fax.
- Add a newly received fax as an attachment to the selected entry on your CRM software such as Salesforce or Zoho CRM.
- Automatically send a fax to a specific fax number when there is a new file in your cloud storage.
- Automatically send a fax to a particular fax number when there is a new event in your calendar.
How to integrate FAX.PLUS with other applications via Zapier?
- Make sure your current FAX.PLUS plan is Enterprise (Not Enterprise? Upgrade now) and the other software you wish to integrate already offer the Zapier integration feature
- Log in to your Zapier account and click on the Make a Zap button
- First, select the application you want to use as the trigger. You may be required to connect the app you selected to your Zapier account if you haven’t done it already.
- Choose the trigger event that starts your Zap and customize available items
- Select the application you want to use as the action and connect it to your Zapier account
- Set up the action based on your requirements
- Test the Zap and turn it on
What are the available FAX.PLUS triggers and actions?
- Your Zap can be triggered when you receive a new fax. You can use the following data for your Zap: sender’s number, recipient’s number, fax file, number of received pages, and time of reception.
- You can choose to send a fax as the action of your Zap. The required fields are Sender’s number, Recipient’s number, Document to be faxed.
Improve daily workflows, boost productivity and reduce frustration
FAX.PLUS available extensions and integrations were developed to make your daily workflows smoother. Except for the API, there is no need to write a single code to create workflows and integrate FAX.PLUS with high-tech tools, including Slack and G Suite. While some of the available integrations are only available to users of Business and Enterprise, you can still use the email integration to manage your faxing needs from your mailbox or directly send faxes from Google Docs, Google Sheets, or MS Word.